Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I must create or bust!!!!

Everything thing is quiet in puppet world.  I'm glad for a bit of a break, but hopefully not too long.  My fingers were cracked and bleeding from washing dishes and the cold, my sewing machine has been acting up, and I have been so tired.  I rested a lot over the weekend, and bought a pair of rubber gloves and haven't even looked at the machine.  But yesterday, I was ready.  Ready to create.  I made one of these little dolls when I was on bed rest with my son and I wanted to create another one.  So I pulled out my felt, the unruly machine, may pattern, and scissors, and began creating.  I finished her last night and just love her.
Please meet Little Miss Muffet:

She still needs her tuffet and a spider.  The spider is in the works, and I didn't think about a tuffet until now.  She isn't in my etsy shop yet, but soon.  I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment